Harbortouch offers a full range of merchant services, supplying POS systems, electronic cash registers and credit card processing terminals. As one of the largest and most reputable payment processors in the United States, Harbortouch currently handles the merchant accounts for over 110,000 business locations and processes in excess of $9 billion annually, with those numbers continually increasing. We are looking for unique, hands on, and forward looking individuals who are enthusiastic for creating an experience our clients will remember.
A Technical Support representative is expected to work with customers to identify credit card terminal problems. They should achieve resolution by analyzing call logs to notice common trends and underlying problems and by applying a logical thought process to the trouble shooting they are performing based on the training they have been given. They should support interactions with customers through multi messaging campaigns such as email, tickets, phone, task systems, and chat systems. These interactions should be coordinated and real time. Representatives are also expected to acquire an in depth understanding of the software and equipment customers are using accompanied by good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Research and resolve credit card terminal issues and questions from our merchants and our Independent Sales Representatives.
- Listening attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
- Improve terminal performance by identifying problems; recommending changes
- Diagnose customer issues through process of elimination by asking probing questions
- Provide customers with efficient and courteous service.
- Provide resolution by identifying problems; researching answers & guiding merchants through corrective steps
- Receive & resolve inbound calls, emails, chats, tasks, & Tickets
- Make follow up outbound calls to customers