The Systems Engineer is responsible for the installation, customization and support of document management solutions, business software, and Information Technology (IT) services offered by lmagEze, Inc. a Fraser Company. Solutions and products include: Solutions will encompass Microsoft technologies and software, including SharePoint and Microsoft Server/Office, and network support services. Backup and Remote monitoring tool experience is necessary for success in this role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Installation of hardware and software products at customer locations.
- Providing customer technical support for hardware and software products (incoming phone calls, email questions/requests, and on-site support).
- Testing new product releases to identify and correct problems prior to release.
- Installation of software upgrades, releases and updates to existing customers.
- Supporting and/or participating in product demonstrations and pre-sales meetings.
- Assisting in the specification, preparation and presentation of proposals, as required.
- Tracking and recording personal billable and non-billable work on a timely basis, thoroughly and accurately
- Participating in workshops, webinars and vendor shows to promote Professional Services offerings, if required.
- Obtain and maintain required technical certifications. This may require off; hours time for study and preparation.
- Assisting in the administration of Fraser and lmagEze, Inc. in-house systems and services, if required.