Salary - $50,000-$75,000 and a $5,000 Sign on Bonus
This is a hybrid position.
Fraser Advanced Information Systems has been named to the PA Best Places to Work list for 2020. Being named as a PA Best Place to work is a very prestigious honor as it is only presented to 100 PA companies, and even more impressive, only 30 medium-sized companies, which Fraser is classified. We are very honored to be a part of such an impressive list!
The Systems Engineer is responsible for the installation, customization, and support of document management solutions, business software, and Information Technology (IT) services offered by lmagEze, Inc. a Fraser Company. Solutions and products include: Solutions will encompass Microsoft technologies and software, including SharePoint and Microsoft Server/Office, and network support services. Backup and Remote monitoring tool experience is necessary for success in this role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Installation of hardware and software products at customer locations.
- Providing customer technical support for hardware and software products (incoming phone calls, email questions/requests, and on-site support).
- Testing new product releases to identify and correct problems prior to release.
- Installation of software upgrades, releases, and updates to existing customers.
- Supporting and/or participating in product demonstrations and pre-sales meetings.
- Assisting in the specification, preparation, and presentation of proposals, as required.
- Tracking and recording personal billable and non-billable work on a timely basis, thoroughly and accurately
- Participating in workshops, webinars and vendor shows to promote Professional Services offerings, if required.
- Obtain and maintain required technical certifications. This may require off; hours time for study and preparation.
- Assisting in the administration of Fraser and lmagEze, Inc. in-house systems and services, if required.