By joining the Bio-Techne team you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
As a part of our San Jose team, the successful applicant will work with other members of Consumables Production, as well as a multidisciplinary team of engineers and scientists, to support the assembly of microfluidic cartridges for biotech products.
- Operate and maintain robotic and manufacturing equipment
- Ability to use hand tools such as small wrenches, pliers, tweezers, etc.
- Perform in-process QC and record results.
- Document production batch records/travelers and computer data entry
- Maintain and track raw material inventory
- Ability to maintain extreme attention to detail and organization in all aspects of work
- Knowledgeable in small scale plumbing (tightening nut, bolts, and ferrules; troubleshoot leaks
- Able to learn quickly and apply new skills, procedures and approaches
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Team player with a fun-loving and positive attitude