ST MARY CATHOLIC SCHOOL, LITTLETON
PART-TIME K-8 TEACHER
Guided by the Holy Spirit, we are a community centered in the Eucharist. We seek to live our faith, to grow in holiness, and to proclaim the love of Christ through service to all.
St. Mary Catholic School in LIttleton, Colorado is seeking a part-time K-8 teacher. We are a Preschool-8th grade school with an enrollment of 450 students. We follow the Archdiocese of Denver curriculum standards, which can be accessed at https://archden.org/schools/office-catholic-schools/curricula/.
At St. Mary Catholic School, we are committed to providing an exceptional learning experience in a safe, supportive and nurturing school environment.
We offer a Christ-centered education focusing on character, virtues and service-mindedness. St. Mary Catholic School challenges each of our students to strive for their personal best spiritually, intellectually, socially and physically. High academic standards, expert instruction and supportive programs ensure that our students not only succeed, but they also flourish. As an educational community, we embrace global learning through problem-solving, communication, critical thinking, creativity and responsible citizenship.
- Be open to growth and have enthusiasm for learning;
- Be willing to be a member of a collaborative team of teachers ;
- Teach and support the educational goals and objectives of St. Mary Littleton Catholic School and the mission of the Catholic Church;
- Enthusiastically provide engaging, empowering instruction to students in a private school, face-to-face environment;
- Plan and deliver daily lessons in mathematics, social studies, science, language arts, and religion in concert with the elementary teaching standards and benchmarks established by the Archdiocese of Denver;
- Provide classroom instruction and activities that reflect a knowledge of 21st century best practices in education;
- Coordinate classroom instruction in a collaborative manner with other educators;
- Demonstrate positive classroom management skills and strategies; and
- Communicate effectively with students, parents, peer educators, and administrators
These are essential requirements for this role:
- Applicants must be a Catholic in good standing;
- Applicants must have a teaching license or certificate that is valid in Colorado; or be willing to obtain Colorado teaching licensure