The Executive Assistant (EA) manages the day-to-day operations of the office of the President & CEO. This position serves as the key liaison to the executive leadership and senior leadership teams, as well as peers and employees, in all matters pertaining to the CEO. This position interacts daily with employees and senior executives at Crown Media, Hallmark and other Hallmark Affiliates as well as industry executives and vendors. The EA provides daily operational support including discrete handling of confidential and sensitive information; management of the CEO; strategic initiatives and preparation of presentation decks, reports, and correspondence. This position plans and schedules travel arrangements, organization of workflow in and out the CEOs office, management of expense report coordination, review, and submission, as well as invoice reconciliation. The EA works in partnership with the Atlanta based Executive Assistant to support of the CEO.
- Serves as a contact for CEO to all CMFN Executives and their departments; Hallmark Enterprise executives; external networks, agencies, and vendors
- Manages and controls daily schedule using judgement and discretion in the prioritization of access to and allocation of executives time Functions as center of the CEOs daily operations, interactions and helps set the tone and culture within the group.
- In the absence of the CEO and as authorized, communicates on behalf of the executive including on matters of a confidential and sensitive nature
- Manages communications and workflow into and out of the executives office
- Manages and maintains calendar - prioritizes and communicates scheduling and logistics
- Responsible for overseeing the execution of large-scale in-house meetings and work sessions managing the coordination of IT, administration functions, food and beverage needs among other details specific to the meeting or event to ensure all required logistics are in place
- Conducts extensive online and offline research as requested and prepares and proofs presentation board and presentation decks
- Schedules all travel arrangements including hotel accommodations, airline reservations, ground transportation, and off-site meeting venues including conference registrations, as well as monitoring travel progress (including outside of core hours)
- Prepares expense reports; reviews and analyzes for compliance expense submissions before submitting for appropriate approvals.