Who We Are
Elevate Outdoor Collective is an alliance of iconic outdoor and winter sports brands with a specialized focus on skiing, snowboarding and snowshoeing. With each unique brand maintaining its own individual points of view and driving independent innovation, the Collective is fueled with the strength of world-class development facilities and engineers, global distribution channels and committed outdoor lifestyle enthusiasts and experts. Our brands include K2 Skis, K2 Snowboards, Marker, Dalbello, Völkl, RIDE Snowboards, LINE Skis, Backcountry Access, Atlas Snow Shoe Co., Tubbs Snowshoes, Madshus and K2 Skates.
With an international portfolio of world-renowned brands recognized as trailblazers in innovation, performance and, most importantly, fun times by active lifestyle enthusiasts across the globe, Elevate Outdoor Collective will continue its mission to progress the culture of each and every outdoor endeavor it represents. As One Team backed by world-class development facilities and product engineers, incredibly talented athletes and ambassadors and a top-notch crew of employees who live and breathe the outdoor active lifestyle, Elevate Outdoor Collective is eager to take things to the next level.
The Associate Product Line Manager researches the market, creates the product line plans, guides product development, and achieves financial targets to ensure the growth and health of our business.
- Market research involving global consumer insights, sales channel trends, and industry data
- Global SWOT development
- Analyzing product line sales performance to optimize productivity
- Competitor analysis
- Customer segmentation and targeting
- Product line and model positioning
- Line plan development and communication
- Product brief development and communication
- Merchandising plan
- Guide global pricing, sales programs, and forecasting
- Maintain financial model and set product cost targets
- Product life cycle planning
- Material master information completeness and accuracy
- Drive creation of product communication materials
- Train sales force on product details