Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions, powering the top point-of-sale and software providers across numerous verticals, including Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Lodging, Gaming, Retail and e-Commerce. This includes the company’s Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS brands, as well as over 300 additional software integrations in virtually every industry. With eight offices across the U.S. and Europe, 7,000 sales partners and three state-of-the-art data centers, the company securely processes over 1 billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year. For additional information, visit www.shift4.com.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
POSitouch is a premier POS software vendor that combines versatility with strong restaurant management capabilities for all hospitality businesses. We are currently seeking candidates for Software Support Technicians in a quickly changing environment as new products are released to our national dealer network.
POSitouch is looking for candidates that can combine restaurant or service related industry knowledge with technological expertise to further grow our support team in Warwick, Rhode Island.
- Setup and Test Restaurant Point of Sale systems with Positouch software support team.
- Provide telephone, remote and on-site support for clients in order to provide shift and accurate resolution to their customer service needs.
- Have the ability to troubleshoot wired and wireless networks
- Must have strong computer hardware and software repair skills.
- Familiarity with imaging systems
- Experience with Toshiba and Epson point of sale terminals and printers.
- Experience configuring, testing, and troubleshooting EMV credit card devices.
- Comptia A+ certified
- Windows 10 Certified
- Lifting and carrying upwards to 50 pounds
- Have and maintain a valid drivers license and clean driving record
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK WEEKENDS AND ON-CALL
Shift4 Payments provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.