Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions. The company’s groundbreaking technologies help power the top software providers in numerous verticals, including hospitality, retail, F&B, e-commerce, lodging, gaming, and many more. Shift4’s family of software brands includes Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS — with additional integrations to 300+ POS/PMS systems across every industry. With an expansive global footprint that includes eight offices across the U.S. and Europe and over 8,000 sales partners, the company securely processes more than a billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year. For additional information, visit www.shift4.com.
POSitouch is a premier POS software vendor that combines versatility with strong restaurant management capabilities for all hospitality businesses. We are currently seeking candidates for Software Support Technician in a quickly changing environment as new products are released nationwide. We are looking for candidates that can combine restaurant or service related industry knowledge or experience with technological expertise to further grow our support team in Warwick, Rhode Island.
- Implement, Install, Support, and Test Restaurant Point of Sale systems with an internal Positouch software support team
- Provide telephone, remote, and on-site support for clients in order to provide shift and accurate resolution to their customer service needs
- Travel to local client sites as necessary
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to coordinate client site hardware implementations
- Perform hardware installations – which includes network cabling
- Apply troubleshooting skills
- Work closely with shipping, receiving, and inventory control teams and access related applications
- Work with an internal database for inventory purposes
- Have extraordinary written and verbal communication skills via email, phone, Microsoft Word, Excel or Google Docs
- Be self-motivated with the ability to multitask
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Have a desire to work in an ever changing environment
- A rotating, on call, telephone support schedule is required
- Have the ability to troubleshoot wired and wireless networks
- Must have strong computer hardware and software repair skills.
- Familiarity with imaging systems
- Experience with Toshiba and Epson point of sale terminals and printers.
- Experience configuring, testing, and troubleshooting EMV credit card devices.
- Comptia A+ certified
- Windows 10 Certified
- Inventory experience is a plus
- POS experience is a plus
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health care, 401K, dental and vision along with vacation and personal time after successful completion of a probationary period.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Shift4 Payments provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics