Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions, powering the top point-of-sale and software providers across numerous verticals, including Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Lodging, Gaming, Retail and e-Commerce. This includes companies such as Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS brands, as well as over 300 additional software integrations in virtually every industry. With eight offices across the U.S. and Europe, 7,000 sales partners and three state-of-the-art data centers, the company securely processes over 1 billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year. For additional information, visit www.shift4.com.
POSitouch is a premier POS software vendor that combines versatility with strong restaurant management capabilities for all hospitality businesses. We are currently seeking candidates for Hardware Support Technician in a quickly changing environment as new products are released nationwide.
POSitouch is looking for candidates that can combine restaurant or service related industry knowledge or experience with technological expertise to further grow our support team in Warwick, Rhode Island.
Role & Responsibilities:
As a Hardware Support Technician you would:
- Implement, Install, Support, and Test Restaurant Point of Sale systems with an internal Positouch software support team
- Provide telephone, remote, and on-site support for clients in order to provide shift and accurate resolution to their customer service needs
- Travel to local client sites as necessary
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to coordinate client site hardware implementations
- Perform hardware installations – which includes network cabling
- Apply troubleshooting skills
- Work closely with shipping, receiving, and inventory control teams and access related applications
- Work with an internal database for inventory purposes