- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Base knowledge of digital marketing tools including Google Ads, Meta Ads Manager and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Convincing presentation skills
- Able to manage client expectations
- Strong organizational, mathematical, problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Able to engage effectively with diverse individuals at all levels
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Two plus years of related experience
Basic knowledge of digital platform
Interested? Please login and submit your resume and cover letter to: https://rs-e.com/careers/
RSE is an equal opportunity employer (women/minorities/disabled/veterans).
RSE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-446-9900 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.