Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with cloud native architecture
- Expert in C#, ,NET Core, Azure.
- Proficiency in TDD, Domain Driven Architecture, CQRS, Design Patterns, and Clean and Secure Coding Standards.
- Experience working as an architect in insure-tech or fin-tech space with demonstrated success at designing for high volume, scale and availability.
- Large scale implementations of Cloud Native Solutions, Containers, Microservices
- Mastery in multiple programming languages and platforms
- More than 10 years of software development experience
- Ability to independently craft and deliver large complex projects
- Experience with Agile development methodology (e.g., Scrum), Scaled frameworks desirable
- Experience with international platform/product developer desirable (multilingual, multi-currency, data protection/privacy) desirable
Leadership and Influence
- Ability to provide coaching to team members to support their understanding of the architecture and aid in their technical development
- Ability to work with other architects, principal architects, and Chief Security and Information Officers to shape the architectural vision and roadmap for the organization.
- Ability to drive long-term design strategies that span multiple complex projects, deliver technical reports and performance presentations to customers and at industry events
- Ability to build an environment for transparent and open discussion of all issues
- Inclusive work style to involve the right people, from your team and others, to resolve critical issues.
- 15 years experience in the Information Technology arena, at least 3 years management or leadership experience in this field
Embrace our Core Values:
- Own It
- Rise Together
- Think Big Work Small
- Wow Everyone
Ability to travel to Mexico, California, India, Tennessee
Company Profile: One Inc provides insurance companies a digital payments platform designed to maximize retention of the new generation of policyholderswhile reducing security risks and minimizing payment processing costs. One Inc has become the fastest growing digital payments platform in the insurance industry, and now manages more than $20 billion a year in payments for customers. Our talented, ambitious, and innovative team of professionals work collectively to disrupt, pioneer, add value, to solve challenges for our customers and their insureds. One Inc is a high growth company revolutionizing the industry.
One Inc offers a competitive salary, and benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, stock options, commitment to a solid work/life balance, and a policy of promoting from within whenever possible.
Mandatory Vaccination Policy Disclosure (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: One Inc requires anyone working onsite, visiting One Incs offices or conducting business travel to confirm they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is requested and approved. Please reach out if you have questions or concerns about this policy and how it may apply to your candidacy for a role with One Inc.
One Inc is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all EEOC legislation in each jurisdiction it operates in.