By joining the Bio-Techne team you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
The responsibilities of the Production Assistant are to assist the laboratory staff with the process of building and manufacturing science products. This position will assist with a variety of tasks within a laboratory setting that may include filling containers with product, feeding a production machine, labeling product, recording data, operating equipment, formulation, and plate coating.
This position offers 1st shift hours of 5:00am-1:30pm. The starting pay for this opportunity is $17+.
- Operate a production machine to fill containers with product
- Feed plates into the machines
- Batch and label product
- Perform in-process sampling and testing to assure batches meet specification
- Document results, process and refer to past batch records
- Calibrate and operate semi-automated manufacturing equipment
- Understand appropriate lab protocols and follow standard operating procedures (SOPs) including regulatory awareness of chemical handling and hazards, compliance, and proper use of equipment
- Consistently meet product cycle times and quality expectations
- Perform specialized cleaning of manufacturing equipment
- Understand site applicable databases
- Follow daily work instructions and priorities set by supervisor with a commitment to safety
- Work may change from day-to-day within reasonable and expected boundaries
- Participate in continuous process improvement efforts, identify and flag areas for improvement
- Perform additional duties as assigned