Benefits Offered: 401k, Dental,Life, Medical, Vision
Shift4 Payments LLC provides point of sale payment technology and electronic transaction processing services to merchants nationwide. Sales are made through our network of internal and external sales partners, POS dealers, community banks or associations. The basic function of this position is to provide deployment services relating to credit card equipment, peripherals and supplies along with performing the shipping and receiving functions for the company.
- Configure, image and customize POS equipment.
- Program, test, package and ship credit card equipment, POS equipment, peripherals and supplies.
- Fulfill daily order supplies and equipment, receive incoming supplies and maintain inventory.
- Must be able to work independently in fast paced department and keep to tight deadlines even when under pressure.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner. Ability to solve practical problems and ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all processes, procedures and information that affect / impact the department and company as a whole.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
2nd 4pm- 12am
3rd 12am- 8am