By joining the Bio-Techne team you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
This position is responsible for performing small scale cell culture to produce GMP and non-GMP recombinant proteins for growth in various types of bioreactor systems, reviewing previous batch records to optimize growth conditions for recombinant protein production, media and supplement preparation, and additional duties as assigned. This position requires a Tuesday through Saturday workweek.
- Produce mammalian cell derived recombinant proteins (GMP and non-GMP products) and various other cell lines: small and large scale cell culture.
- Review previous batch records to optimize growth conditions for recombinant protein production.
- Prepare media and solutions for cell culture.
- Assist, as needed, in establishing new, or revising existing, standard operating procedures.
- Follows company policies and practices as outlined in Handbook and follow guidelines regarding safety as outline in the AWAIR, Chemical Hygiene and Exposure Control manuals in accordance to the job.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.