• Excellent listening, written, and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills with proficient attention to detail
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks at once in a fast-paced inbound call center environment
• Interact and coordinate with other departments to resolve customer issues
• Ability to adapt to and implement change
• Creative and forward thinking
• Proficient in relevant computer applications
• Experience with one of the following is required: Windows NT, 2000, 2003, XP
• Experience working with credit card terminals, POS equipment, registers, and scanners is a plus
• An A+ certification is beneficial
• We are always looking for candidates that have an IT degree or in pursuit of one
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
• 2+ years Customer Service/ Technical Support experience preferred
• Experience in the banking or credit card processing industry preferred
Candidate must be comfortable on the phone and in person for meeting, be proficient in MS-Office and be willing to do what it takes to help the team win. We will be evaluating candidates based on how they interview, prior experiences, knowledge and references.
Shift4 Payments provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.