The Graduate Admissions Recruiter will work to generate prospective graduate student leads and meet the recruitment goals of the Director of Graduate Admissions and/or Vice President of Enrollment Management at Pfeiffer University through in person and on-line recruitment events, corporate partnership outreach, and inquiry calls. This position will recruit for all areas in the Graduate School, including Business Administration, Leadership, Financial Fraud Investigations, Health Administration, Occupational Therapy, Physician Assistant Studies, Marriage and Family Therapy, Practical Theology, and Education. This position will serve as a key team member of the admissions department and will work collaboratively with faculty and the enrollment team to serve prospective students and represent Pfeiffer University in a positive manner at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet enrollment goals set forth by the Director of Graduate Enrollment and/or the Vice President of Enrollment Management.
- Identify and engage strong leads and top inquiries for the Graduate School; serve as the primary point of contact for prospective graduate students, providing exceptional customer service and proactive, timely communication to keep prospects engaged from inquiry to enrollment.
- Represent the University both on and off campus to prospective students, business and industry, and general markets.
- Plan, implement, and attend recruitment events (both in person and online) and make routine enrollment inquiry calls.
- Counsel prospective applicants on the graduate admissions process and opportunities at the University.
- Implement and work on partnership agreements.
- Monitor effectiveness of recruitment efforts by reviewing data and enrollment reports; recommend new strategies to generate prospective student inquiries in response to market trends and changes.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position is a 12-month, full-time exempt position.