Qualifications and Education Requirements :
• BS degree in chemistry, engineering, math, meteorology, or similar.
• Minimum 2 years of air permitting and compliance.
• OSHA 40-hour Health & Safety training (preferred)
• Technically proficient in performing air quality compliance and permitting tasks for oil and gas and industrial clients
• Knowledgeable of state and federal regulations (e.g., TCEQ, EPA, etc.) and accepted practice/methodology to gather and analyze data independently.
• Possess well developed interpersonal skills and demonstrates excellent communication skills
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook applications
• Experience in upstream oil and gas processes, equipment, and permitting preferred
• Strong analytical and organizational abilities
Ability to work collaboratively and independently to succeed in a consulting environment.
How to Apply:
Please email a cover letter and resume to the HR Director at Rosie.Dominic@eccgrp.com.
Altamira, LLC., is an Equal Opportunity Employer.