- Facilitates existing and new patient consultation and health history review.
- Performs physical examinations and screenings of patients.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's clinical needs.
- Records physical findings, and formulates plan and prognosis, based on patient's condition.
- Discusses case with Physician and other health professionals to prepare comprehensive patient treatment plan.
- Submits health care plan and goals of individual patients for periodic review and evaluation by Physician.
- Prescribes or recommends pharmaceuticals or other forms of treatment services.
- Refers patients to Physician for consultation or to specialized health resources for treatment.
- Participate in training to better patient care such as learning evidence-based approaches to self-management support, proactively addressing the needs of patients and families in this community, cultural competency, OSHA, HIPPA and EHR, office standing orders, patient population management, computer literacy and skills, communication skills, etc.
- Ability to grow the team and work collaboratively in a team-based approach with clinical and non-clinical staff, patients and patients families.
- Participates in QA/QI meetings as needed.
- Must adhere to FHLC policies and procedures.
- Regular and Reliable Attendance
- Other duties as assigned.