Core Bank is an accomplished Community Bank located in the Greater Omaha, NE and Kansas City, KS areas. We are not a mere collection of buildings or a place just to work or manage money we are a community of friends, neighbors and partners in making life just a little bit better. Our culture - what we call our Recipe for Awesome - creates an environment that's a great place to bank - and a great place to work. It ensures we grow together, learn together, and have fun doing it.
At Core Bank, our Vision is to be a truly remarkable company that just happens to be a bank. And, if you just happen to want to work somewhere truly remarkable, then we'd love to get to know you. To learn more about what makes us - us, explore www.corebankcareers.com.
The Kansas City Office Coordinator will take an ownership and "can do" approach to managing the needs of the facility and supporting the needs of the production staff. This position will require an ability to multi-task and a willingness to learn a wide breadth of tasks to ensure and enable an environment of growth, efficiency, and fun! This office is primarily a business banking satellite with some walk in traffic and transactional needs, however this is not the primary function of the location.
Open to Part-time or Full-time candidates with availability that includes Monday through Friday from 10am - 2pm.
An Office Coordinator's responsibilities include:
- Perform Teller, Universal Banker and Call Center functions.
- Open, close and perform maintenance on accounts.
- Be the face of the office by greeting all guests from the front desk in a professional and helpful manner
- Answer phone calls and route appropriately
- Manage vendor relationships as well as act as a the main point of contact for landlord or building needs
- Order and stock all office supplies
- Prepare spaces for client needs, meetings, events, etc.
- Prepare cashier's checks
- Invoice and expense duties
- Document scanning and electronic filing
- Some teller duties such as deposit checks, prepare change orders, and balance branch cash daily
- Upholding the bank's image through a professional presence
- Complying with all applicable policies, procedures, laws and regulations
- Conduct branch security testing and be the point of contact for all things security related
- Liaison between Kansas City production team and Omaha support groups
- Organize scheduling for front desk coverage needs
- Process overdrafts
- Oversight of location facility needs
- Prepare loan documents for closings
- Mail and/or delivery of documents as needed
- Performing additional clerical duties as needed
- Regular attendance required