The Document Control Specialist will author, format, track, store, review, update and maintain control over Quality Assurance documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Document processing of new and existing MMRs
- Work in conjunction with other departments to build, review, and maintain documents to ensure document accuracy, quality and integrity
- Develop and maintain document control processes and systems
- Maintain raw materials/components database
- Maintain files and retrieve requested documents during inspections, audits, traceability exercises, recalls, market withdrawals, business continuity, etc
- Perform other duties as assigned