- Knowledgeable with computers and audio and video equipment.
- High school diploma or GED with six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Television broadcast experience and knowledge of FCC regulations preferred
- Technical background in media preferred.
- Must not be vision or hearing impaired.
- Moving self in different positions to accomplish tasks in various environments including tight and confined spaces.
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods.
- Communicating with others to exchange information.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Operating machinery and/or power tools.
- Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Noisy environments.
- Small and/or enclosed spaces.
- Sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing.
It is the policy WHRO to provide equal employment, educational and social opportunities for all persons, without regard to race (or traits historically associated with race including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation or genetic information. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.