The Outside Solutions Team Manager works collaboratively with the team to provide leadership, direction and results within assigned work requests. Responsible for providing support to clients by working with sales and order implementation teams to deliver complex solutions including voice, data, team collaboration etc. This position will serve as a primary interface with both internal and external clients. Through these interactions the Team Manager will establish and maintain open communication paths, define expectations and follow and develop processes for clear and accurate opportunities and order requests. Primary goal is to ensure a complete solution has been provided to the client in a timely fashion and identify exceptions to normal delivery process.
- Work as a team with the internal service organization to create a great client experience. Partner with Sales, Service and Support personnel to strategically support accounts.
- Assist with the product/solution design and provide direction and validation on complex services.
- Serve as escalation point to act as client liaison to service providers in managing installation projects for various services.
- Assist in the development and implementation of service delivery processes for service offerings.
- Lead, facilitate and record agenda notes for all required internal team meetings and assigned escalation cases.
- Work with other team members, client and/or client- provided vendor contacts to coordinate requirements, implementation and installation of services sold. This may include assistance outside of normal business hours.
- Ensure tracking of all documentation and communication run through internal ticketing system/database.
- Resolving customer issues in a timely manner
- Dealing with unexpected customer demands
- Perform yearly reviews on direct reports