By joining the Bio-Techne team you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
As an Equipment Technician I, you will perform preventative maintenance and repair malfunctioning new and existing minor equipment. In doing so, you will manage and document your work orders, respond to supervisory alarms during business hours, and complete routine inspections on equipment.
- Perform and document scheduled preventative maintenance on minor equipment
- Perform minor repairs to malfunctioning equipment per work orders
- Perform routine inspection of equipment
- Install new and existing equipment
- Routinely operate material handling equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks
- Perform minor building maintenance such as plumbing and door repairs
- Follow guidelines and comply with all company safety, quality, and training procedures and regulations
- Perform additional duties as assigned