• Maintain draught equipment in retail accounts by cleaning all tapping equipment in accordance with supplier standards, including the following:
Check drawing pressure of CO2
Check beer temperature
Complete records of cleaning service, by account and keep on file.
• Complete Draught Line Cleaning survey in Encompass for each serviced account and follow CDK process at all times.
• Maintain up-to-date customer information in Encompass for all draught accounts serviced by CDK.
• Solicit additional draught lines and/or product placements.
• Review POS needs of account while servicing the account and pass along needed items to the account’s salesman or your supervisor.
• Maintain a clean and safe draught area. This area also includes the storage area for jockey boxes and party packs.
• The draught technicians are on-call and provide service to draught account “trouble calls” during normal business hours Monday-Friday.
• Ensure that all draught equipment is labeled, returned, and properly cleaned and maintained after events.
• Complete invoices properly, charging and/or crediting the account for any draught system parts sold/exchanged.
• Clean draught trailers and jockey boxes every other week, or after each use.
• Maintain appropriate inventory of draught system parts necessary for routine service and maintenance of retail draft accounts.
• Maintain an updated price list for parts that are charged for.
• Maintain shelf quality and set standards in accordance with CDK and corporate standards.
• Maintain supplier and CDK quality standards on draught rotation in all assigned accounts.
• Properly rotate back stock to shelf and stock all out of stocks.
• Always maintain top quality image by reflecting a positive attitude, clean personal appearance and a good rapport with retailers. CDK uniforms must be worn at retail and CDK.
• Maintain CDK vehicles on a weekly and as needed basis with all assigned vehicles.
• Assist with weekend support at special events as requested.
• Assist with any other sales needs as requested by your supervisor.
• Comply with all local, state and federal regulations in conjunction with Crown Distributors policies and procedures.
• Physical requirements for this position could include lifting 160 lbs without accommodations, standing durations, push/pull requirements, and overhead work.
• This job description is intended to provide general information about the position. It is not an employment contract. As with all positions, the responsibilities and duties of this position may change. The company, in its discretion, may alter this job description at any time with or without notice.
Must attach a resume for consideration
Only those that CDK is interested in moving forward with will be contacted