- Must be proficient with Windows, Linux, and Apple operating systems.
- A valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
- 24/7 on call and be able to work weekends and/or holidays.
- Must have good verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Associates degree in Electronics or related field, technical school or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 4 years broadcast engineering experience preferred.
- IT Networking experience required.
- Ascending or descending ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles and the like.
- Moving self in different positions to accomplish tasks in various environments including tight and confined spaces.
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods.
- Moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one worksite to another.
- Adjusting or moving objects up to 50 pounds in all directions.
- Communicating with others to exchange information.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Operating machinery and/or power tools.
- Operating motor vehicles or heavy equipment.
- Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Low temperatures.
- High temperatures.
- Outdoor elements such as precipitation and wind.
- Noisy environments.
- Hazardous conditions.
- Poor ventilation.
- Small and/or enclosed spaces.
- Heavy work that includes moving objects up to 100 pounds or more with additional help.
It is the policy WHRO to provide equal employment, educational and social opportunities for all persons, without regard to race (or traits historically associated with race including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin, gender identity or expression, age, veteran