Are you patient, passionately communicative, and genuinely excited to help customers? Carpet Tech, a local floor cleaning and restoration company, is looking for Customer Experience Representatives who put themselves in their customers shoes and listen well and promptly assist with any customer request or concern.
Carpet Tech has successfully grown over the decade by serving our customers well. Our Customer Experience Representatives demonstrate our excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction for the company.
Carpet Tech Offers:
- Monday- Friday Full Time Work
- Incredible Growth Opportunities
- Comprehensive training, mentoring, and leadership development
- Fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Full Benefits: Health/Dental/Vision/Life/AFLAC Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation after 1 Year of Service
Carpet Tech provides ongoing training and mentoring, allowing employees to hone their technical and customer service skills. Carpet Tech leads the service industry for all types of floor cleaning (carpet, tile, wood, concrete, natural stone, etc.), carpet stretching & repairs, disinfecting, and fire/ water restoration.
- Full Time, Hourly Rate
- Starting pay up to $40k - $45k annually based on hourly rate + commission
- Location: Lubbock, TX
Customer Experience Representatives are responsible for communicating with customers, scheduling services, understanding customer needs, and ensure a smooth sales process. As the first impression of our company, this position requires excellent communication skills, including asking the right questions, listening well, and offering appropriate service solutions. Customer Experience Representatives have the crucial responsibility of coordination between the customer and our service technicians.
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls, text messages, and online form submissions
- Greet lobby guests, visitors, and customers
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Explaining features of products and services
- Stay informed about competing products and services
- Upsell products and services
- Schedule appointments and estimates over the phone, email, or text
- Follow up and close open estimates
- Confirm scheduled appointments for the following day with customers
- Meet and exceed personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts using scheduling software
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Assist supporting departments with other office duties
- Other duties as assigned by Customer Experience Director