POSITION SUMMARY: Provides financial analysis of business opportunities and special projects. Oversees and directs finance, accounting, and supply chain operations.
- Consults with the CEO to provide financial analysis and strategic direction on projects, product development and growth opportunities.
- Responsible for cost and decision support analysis for the Board of Directors, CEO, and operational teams.
- Reviews and approves financial elements of the organization’s contracts. Assists operational management teams regarding contract negotiations and compliance, as necessary.
- Provides timely and accurate analysis of the organization’s periodic financial reports, cash flow analysis, budget variance analysis, and financial trends to assist the Board of Directors, the CEO and senior management teams in strategic decision making.
- Directs and oversees the organization fiscal, purchasing and supply chain activities and performance.
- Implements appropriate internal controls to manage the organization’s assets and the proper recording of all financial related transactions.
- Oversees the annual budget preparation. Consults and provides guidance to operational management teams in budget preparation.
- Responsible for the management of the organization’s fixed assets and financial records.
- Other duties as required to fulfill the organization’s mission, vision, and values.