Position Title: Key Account Manager
Reports To: SVP Service Delivery
Location: Niantic, CT
Telaid is a provider of technology deployments solutions to multi-site clients. For over 40 years Telaid has been the technology partner of choice for enterprise clients that want to accelerate technology adoption to drive positive business outcomes through scale able repeatable programs. Telaid understands the critical need to integrate emerging technologies quickly and precisely. Everything we do is designed to help our customers deploy and manage technologies efficiently and cost effectively.
The Key Account Manager / Service Program Manager is a customer service or inside sales leader looking for an opportunity to lead an operations team servicing national Service Programs for our retail clients. You can resolve and find solutions to escalations from customers with a high level of attention to detail, service and scope support. You have an outgoing personality with a passion for driving a best-in-class customer experience. You know how to build and maintain high performance service teams that manage varying service volumes with consistent weekly SLA/KPI achievement. You have a keen ability to drive strong financial and operational performance, grow existing and generate new business. You have exceptional organizational skills and are proficient with Microsoft Suite Programs. You have knowledge and experience in multi-site technology service, IT low voltage system installations, trade services, SLA adherence and break fix services.
Why This Role Matters
Telaid is growing and the need for team members who embody our core values is essential for our continued success. The Service Program Manager (SPM) position is front and center to our customer base. The SPM influences our shared services teams to orchestrate a highly coordinated, successful delivery of our services. SPM will grow our existing customer base revenue as well as have an opportunity to onboard new logos and services. This is vital to achieve our Vision 2023 roadmap.
- Pursue known opportunities for account growth and new business involving Senior VP (SVP) of Service Delivery, SVP of Sales or VP of Enterprise Accounts.
- Lead and Manage Telaids Service PMO and participate in the strategic growth of the D2CS line of business.
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are completed; quality standards met, and service programs / accounts are profitable.
- Approves Out of Scope/SLA service items, invoicing where needed and is responsible for direct collections or collections with sales support.
- Understands company capabilities and services, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Works closely with the Service Account Team to maintain continuous knowledge of services and their statuses to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the services.
- Ensures client issues are handled efficiently, informing the SVP of Service Delivery, SVP of Sales or VP of Enterprise Accounts of any potential problems.
- Reviews all major deliverables (i.e. scopes of work, strategic briefs, function specs, tech specs, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client/customer and team, providing strong team representation and proper client/customer expectations.
- Reports to the SVP of Service Delivery, providing weekly updates on all accounts or services including monthly status and SLA reports.
- Meet with clients/customers on a weekly basis to continue to grow the business relationship
- Ensure systems are updated, making sure to hit billing cycle times from closed to invoiced.
- Utilize industry experience and trade service management techniques to drive positive outcomes.
- Engage shared services teams, reference service account SLAs and MSAs, know service priority levels, response times and costing for each managing spend and delivery to agreed expectations.
- Monitor service scope and daily progress against agreed SLA/KPIs.
- Escalate issues as merited and resolve accordingly.
- Yield increased contribution margins and net profits on a defined book of business by leveraging costing reports, contribution margin reports and performance dashboards.
- Generate, monitor, and action systems reports internally and to the client.
- Provide service program communications and status updates on time.
- Perform Quarterly Business Reviews with the client covering SLA/KPI performance, root cause analysis and overall health of the business setting action plans for continuous improvement.
- Perform Quarterly Development Conversations (performance reviews) for direct reports and ensure QDCs are administered for all staff on your team.
- Properly staff, manage and support all client service programs.
- Identify and communicate resource needs to management.
- Ensure that all service team members understand their roles and responsibilities for every line of service for every client.
- Manage team schedules and HR System weekly duties.
- Provide technical and problem resolution assistance to Service Technicians. Directly supervise critical work situations as required.
- Maintain professional relationships with owners/contractors and peers.
- Mentor and identify potential leaders.
- Identify better processes.