The Media Planner is responsible for planning and implementing paid media efforts on behalf of assigned agency clients. This strategically minded media expert will craft tactical recommendations to engage audiences and drive brand interactions through print, digital, search, out-of-home, broadcast/cable TV, radio and social media channels. They work closely with media strategists and other agency subject matter experts to architect connected experiences across all online and offline channels and align paid, owned and earned media efforts.
- Create tactical plans and targeting strategies for effectively and efficiently reaching audiences
- Ensure media plans are on strategy and align with integrated efforts across paid, owned and earned media
- Work with media coordinator to manage all facets of plan execution, including RFPs, insertion placement, creative asset trafficking, ad serving, 3rd party vendor management, timelines, reporting and optimization, billing and budget reconciliation and campaign troubleshooting for assigned accounts
- Work collaboratively to develop and implement measurement plans for campaign tracking, analysis and reporting based on media objectives and established KPIs
- Craft and present media recommendations, POVs, analysis and other educational information
- Evaluate trends, emerging technologies, tools, audience behavior, media usage and content consumption, making recommendations for how we can create new client opportunities
- Proactively serve as an agency subject matter expert, resource and thought leader on all things related to online and offline paid media