We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic Audit Supervisor who is a strong communicator to work, and travel, specifically throughout the Central Ohio area, with the potential of travel to other Rea offices. These are outstanding opportunities to grow and support The Rea Advantage, our strategic plan.
The Audit Supervisor has the exciting opportunity to succeed and support the firm’s cornerstones, Our People, Our Clients, Our Growth, and Our Firm while exhibiting the following:
- Ability to understand the rules, regulations, and code of professional conduct of the AICPA.
- If assigned primarily to audit engagements:
- Familiar with pronouncements of the FASB and the AICPA
- Proficient at preparing financial statements.
- Obtain exposure to the various types of financial statement engagements.
- Assume responsibility for unaudited financial statement engagements or segments of audits under the supervision of more experienced staff.