Position: ADJUNCT INSTRUCTOR OF PHYSICS
Reports To: Department Chair
Classification: Part-Time Exempt
Core Responsibilities: Teaching 3-8 credit hours. The successful candidate should have experience in teaching the following courses: Physics for non-science majors, Physical Science or College Physics I/II.
- Teaching 1-2 classes, including Fall, Spring, or Summer sessions.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills to manage and control the classroom.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the proven ability to maintain professionalism and tact in high-stress situations.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.