IMPORTANT JOB DETAILS:
- Full Time
- Paid-Time Off (including paid day of community volunteering (annually))
- Enjoy progressive policy such as paid maternity and paternity leave
- Dental and vision, we've got you covered 100%
- Two premium medical plans to choose from to make the cost of you and your family's coverage affordable.
- Plus, we contribute to your H.S.A. – CHA-CHING!
- 401k with a company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Awesome Company Events and more!
The ITAD Sales/Account Executive is responsible for selling ITAD and E-scrap services for retail, healthcare, financial, commercial and industrial business sectors. Provide exceptional customer service that will strengthen and grow relationships with existing and new customers. This position will assist operations with inventory, wholesale material, data reports, analyses and administrative responsibilities.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customer
- Partner with management and operations team to develop goals, reports, and strategies for expanding business
- Assist with marketing campaigns from social media to on-site representation, utilize all available resources
- Travel to current and prospective customers and/or makes phone calls to solicit new business
- Involved in planning and development of customer base in local and extended territories/regions
- Seek new ways to service accounts by familiarizing customers with other Schupan services that may be of value to the customer
- Perform cost-benefit analysis, quote pricing, credit terms, and prepares sales contracts.
- Helps to establish order pricing and follows up on quotations
- Schedule pickups for customers and possibly deliveries based on knowledge of production schedules and available resources
- Prepare weekly sales call sheet report and maintains expense account information utilizing Salesforce (CRM)
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of an Associate’s or Undergraduate degree in sales and marketing or 1-2 years of equivalent work experience.