- Working knowledge Windows administration including implementation, troubleshooting, and maintaining of a scalable sustainable environment
- Working knowledge of network troubleshooting and concepts (WAN/LAN, VPN, routing)
- Knowledge of application code release management, configuration management, and deployment automation
- Scripting knowledge in PowerShell or equivalent
- Flexible, teamwork oriented, thoroughness, and commitment to achieving objectives and quality in work
- Work collaboratively, courteously and tactfully with difficult situations and/or people to identify issues and solve problems
- Familiarity with Automated deployment tools - Jenkins, Chef, Ansible, or equivalent
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Experience in building, testing, and implementation of software solutions
- Demonstrate competencies in Linux, web technologies, and network troubleshooting
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years in a support DevOps position preferably in a Laboratory environment
- 2+ years of experience automating code deployment in cloud providers such as Amazon
- 1+ years Systems administration in a Windows
- 1+ years SQL administration
- 1+ years Network administration
- 1+ year proficiency in a scripting language
- 1+ years in a support DevOps position preferably in a Laboratory environment
Work Environment and Requirements:
- Occasional after hours work
- Possible on-call duties
- Possible light travel
- Daily activity is 90% sitting and 10% walking or standing.
- Work is in a well-lighted office environment.
- Frequent exposure to LCD (computer monitors), repetitive motions, light lifting (<20 lbs)
- All employees must adhere to policies and HIPAA regulations that safeguard Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Employees may be exposed to environmental hazards and therefore must utilize Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and follow safety procedures when appropriate.