Position: Assistant Professor of Finance
Reports to: Department Chair of Business
FSLA Classification: Full-Time Exempt
Remote Work: Flexible Traditional Face-to-Face and Online Instruction
The Department of Business at Lane College is accepting applications for the position of Assistant Professor of Finance.
The Assistant Professor of Finance will work closely with the Department of Business Faculty to:
- Develop student learning outcomes.
- Create course objectives.
- Implement and instruct students using various instructional modes for traditional, hybrid or online setting.
- Execute teaching strategies, monitor and evaluate student progress, and maintain accurate student records.
- Advise and mentor students.
- Serve on various college committees.
- Participate in department, division, and college meetings.
- Attend scheduled business program / colloquial, division, and college staff meetings.
- Contribute to the college and community environment.
- Teaching 4-5 classes (12-15 hours) each semester.