The CellNetix Customer Services Specialist plays a vital role at the company, serving as the main point of contact for external clients such as hospital clinicians and staff, as well as internal laboratory staff and pathologists. Customer Services Specialists undertake a wide variety of customer service responsibilities by phone, e-mail, fax and face-to-face communications.
It is important that the Customer Services Specialist abides by HIPAA regulations, practices and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) procedures where appropriate as this position may be exposed to a number of environmental hazards. This position may be selected by supervisor as Lead with Lead responsibilities.
- Provide excellent customer service to pathologists, team, and healthcare clients
- Handle inbound and outbound calls
- Facilitate additional testing on existing pathology cases
- Schedule pathology procedures at hospitals
- Triage and dispatch couriers for specimen pickups
- Order collection supplies for clients
- Resolve specimen issues including missing and/or inaccurate information
- Track and manage routing of pathology materials
- Customize, print, order and send pathology requisitions to clients
- Utilize customer relationship management programs to monitor client contact, update internal systems with physician contact information, and research account information
- Process, package, and mail daily reports and abnormal test results to clients
- Other duties as assigned