- Proven work experience in the HVAC, Propane, and Oil industry
- Advanced knowledge of propane (LP) systems preferred but not required
- Advanced knowledge of home heating systems preferred but not required
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Ability to solve problems and repair equipment on site
- Ability to use provided technology devices and proficiency in the current Microsoft Office Suite
- Service oriented
Education, Certification, Licenses:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record (required)
- Class A or B CDL with hazmat and tanker endorsements (preferred but not required)
- Propane & Natural Gas Technician Certification: Delivery, Tank Setters, Appliance Connection & Service Technician (preferred but not required)
- EPA certification (preferred but not required)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Employer paid life insurance policy
- Paid-time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- 401k plan and company match
Physical, Mental, and Behavioral Requirements:
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by the incumbent to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Position requires the ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch and manipulate (lift, carry, move) light to heavy weights of 20 to 100 lbs. for approximately 90% of the work shift.
- Ability to regularly climb in and out of a work vehicle, multiple times per work shift
- Good hand eye coordination, arm hand and finger dexterity, including the ability to grasp and visual acuity to operate equipment is required, including at night
- Frequent sitting, reaching with hands and arms
- Must be able to speak and hear
- Must pass pre-employment screening and background check as part of pre-hire requirements
- Position may require working evening hours and weekends as needed
- Work is normally performed outside where exposure to conditions of extreme heat/cold, fumes and gases is common. airborne particles
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work that is expected to be performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive listing of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Also, whether particular duties or demands listed above or elsewhere are “essential” is a case-by-case determination, depending on the operational realities and staffing at the individual location. For questions about whether a particular function is essential in your particular role, please contact HR at (210) 876-3560.
We are a principle-based organization that has a culture built on a strong obligation to our mission which is to provide outstanding value, service, safety, and support to our customers.