By joining the Bio-Techne team, you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne and all of its brands provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
The responsibilities of a Quality Technician are to assist in receiving and inspecting raw materials, intermediates and products used in scientific research. Duties may require document and product reconciliation, inventory management (electronic), and assisting with complaint investigations. Employees must have the ability to work independently and as a part of a team environment. This candidate is expected to participate in the continuous improvement of our Quality System, products, and customer-centered culture. Primary work hours will be Monday-Friday, 1:30 PM – 10:00 PM but may require extended work hours and occasional weekend work, as needed.
- Conduct inspections of raw materials, intermediates and finished goods to ensure specifications and quality standards are met with appropriate instruction and supervision.
- Conduct inspection of product literature and labels to ensure accuracy.
- Attention to detail. Ability to reconcile documents. Document results, processes referencing batch records. Meets quality expectations.
- Participate in continuous process improvements efforts.
- Understand job-applicable databases and software programs.
- Follow work instructions and priorities set by supervisor, with the ability to adjust to a work environment that may change from day-to-day within reasonable and expected boundaries.
- Follow guidelines and comply with all company safety, quality, and training procedures and regulations.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.