We strongly encourage people of color, people with disabilities, LGBTQ individuals to apply.
This is a fulltime position that is benefit eligible. M-F 8am-5pm, with some evening clinics and possibly Saturday
Perks of working for Minnesota Community Care
- We cover 70% of your medical and dental benefits
- Career Advancement fund opportunities after 1 year of employment
- Student loan forgiveness opportunities for some roles
- Reduced cost on metro transit
- Our staff thrive in an environment where uplifting each other is one of our core values
Provides leadership foundation, clinical oversight, and direction to clinical support functions across clinical sites. Works collaboratively with medical staff and site level leadership to promote an environment of evidence-based practice and interdisciplinary care. Key leader responsible for achieving volume expansion across clinical sites.
Key system areas of responsibility include
- Integration of clinical services in collaboration with community partners
- Clinical care expansion
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide leadership to clinical support in each assigned clinical site.
- Work collaboratively with leadership team to ensure overall productivity and achievement of site quality improvement initiatives. Work with leaders across the system to improve care team productivity and expand clinical services to align with the organization’s Community Health Needs and Assets Assessment.
- Develops, partners, and advances organization plan in areas of fiscal management, staffing, and productivity.
- Participates in the development and execution of all marketing strategies to accelerate new patient volume growth.
- Enhances operational effectiveness, emphasizing cost containment and high-quality, patient-centered care.
- Oversees facilities operations at clinical sites. Oversees maintenance and repair activities, contracted services, and custodial services, and ensures the physical operation of the clinic sites meet budgetary, safety and strategic objectives.
- Establish annual goals and objectives, and methods of evaluation for areas of responsibility. Oversee performance through periodic surveys and monitoring of quality measures. Assist to operationalize improvement opportunities.
- Participates in internal and external Committees to help forward momentum in achieving system goals and objectives.
- Works with site level clinical leadership to ensure clinical support workflows are consistent across sites and serve patients optimally.
Oversees Clinic Managers and Environment of Care staff within co-located sites.
As Minnesota's largest Federally Qualified Health Center, Minnesota Community Care ensures that the communities we serve have access to high quality and affordable health care.
Approximately 87% of our patients in the 2019 calendar year were people of color from Asian, African American, American Indian or Latino communities, and 98% of our patients had incomes below 200% of federal poverty guidelines.