Telaid is a provider of technology deployments solutions to multi-site clients. For over 40 years Telaid has been the technology partner of choice for enterprise clients that want to accelerate technology adoption to drive positive business outcomes through scalable, repeatable programs. Telaid understands the critical need to integrate emerging technologies quickly and precisely. Everything we do is designed to help our customers deploy and manage technologies efficiently and cost effectively. Telaid has an unprecedented ability to execute on complex, large scale technology projects on time, and on budget.
Our Core Values are Be Proactive, Be a Team Player, Take Ownership & Do the Right Thing
The Credit & Collections Manager is experienced in credit risk, policies, and collection negotiations. You are eager to support a growing finance department that depends on operational team leaders like yourself to lead all aspects of credit and collections by acting as a strategic business partner to improve cash flow and resolution to past due accounts.
Credit and Collections Manager Responsibilities
- Develop and administer companywide credit and collections policy
- Oversee investigation of credit risk in customers and advise on course of action
- Design and implement processes to improve cash flow and reduce receivables
- Develop monitoring procedures to ensure invoices are paid within terms
- Monitor and negotiate the collection of overdue accounts
- Monitor credit and collection processes and operations. Make recommendations for improvements
- Establish good working rapport with key customer contacts
- Resolve collection issues by quickly getting to the root cause
- Schedule periodic review meetings with key customer personnel
- Develop benchmark KPIs associated with collections (DSO, AR Turnover, % past due in total and by customer, average days paid vs terms, etc.) and measure against actual performance
- Manage staff