Who We Are
Telaid, a provider of technology deployment solutions to multi-site companies for 40 years, seeks a Project Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity to join a team for a growing, privately held Company. If you are self-starter with the ability to multi-task and are interested in gaining project management experience and who takes pride in providing superior customer service to our Clients, business partners, vendors, and fellow team members, then Telaid has a great opportunity to share with you.
Our Core Values are:
- Be Proactive
- Be A Team Player
- Take Ownership
- Do The Right Thing
Who You Are
You’ll be an individual eager for an opportunity to provide support to our Project Management team and play an integral role in project deployments. You will assist, resolve, and find solutions to escalated concerns that occur during a project with exceptional customer service and technical support. You are a detail orientated individual who is customer service driven, has strong organizational skills, and has proficiency with Microsoft Suite Programs. You have knowledge and experience in Multi site technology rollouts, IT/ low voltage system installations and construction projects.
Why This Role Matters
Telaid is growing and the need for employees who embody our core values is essential for our continued success. The Project Coordinator position will provide support to our clients, our Service Center team, members of our Project Management team and our business partners.
Who Your Customers Are
This role services both internal and external customers. Internally, you will serve members of both the Project Management and Shared Services team. Externally, you will work with clients throughout the duration of a project, our business partners, and implement resolutions to help each project run efficiently and effectively throughout its duration.
- Provides both internal and external (customer/vendor) task support
- May support 1 project or multiple projects and Project Managers. Must be able to multi-task effectively
- Makes customer notification and/or follow-up calls
- Provides ETA verification and schedule updates with technician crews as directed by PM
- Contacts other vendors to place orders and/or follow-up as directed by PM (lift vendors, material distributors, etc.)
- Assists PM with permit verification and requests
- Reviews weekly reports and updates assigned cases, orders, shipments and POs to reflect current and accurate status. Enlist support of Project Administrators as needed.
- Track progress/status of assigned projects and provide reports as directed by PM
- Develop into “Power User” in all aspects of Telaid Project Management and Accounting systems
- Case and work order creation and update for PM
- Purchase order creation and closure
- Review and approve vendor invoices
- Create Orders and Shipments and submit to accounts receivable