Telaid, a provider of technology deployment solutions to multi-site companies for 40 years, seeks a Service Account Manager who is looking for an opportunity to manage projects within a Service Center environment for a growing, privately held Company. If you are a customer service orientated, technical professional who thrives on the challenge of overseeing projects until their completion, while providing exceptional customer service, and monitor budgetary costs for projects then Telaid has a great opportunity to share with you.
Our Core Values are:
- Be Proactive
- Be A Team Player
- Take Ownership
- Do The Right Thing
Who You Are
You’ll be a professional eager for a unique opportunity to manage and provide oversight for projects performed within the Service Team. You are an individual who is customer service focused, and possesses advanced computer skills. You are analytical and can maintain a financial budget during the duration of a project. You can problem solve, recommend and implement solutions to our Service team members, clients, and business partners that are in alignment with our Vision, Annual Goals and Core Values. You have experience and knowledge of LOW VOLTAGE, CCTV, SECURITY, FIRE AND BURGLAR ALARM SYSTEMS.
Why This Role Matters
The organization is growing and the need for a Service Account Manager who will provide account management to our internal and external customers is essential for our continued success. The Service Account Manager will oversee and monitor all components of the projects they are assigned until they have been completed. The Service Account Manager will identify and communicate concerns to the Service Manager, communicate daily with Field Technicians, be a resource to our customers and ensure that projects are completed within budget.
Employee (Service Account Manager) Primary Responsibilities
- Functions as a single point of contact for client for 1 or more projects. May have specialization by project type (rollout / construction) or technology (security / wireless)
- Participates in Project Kickoff Meetings to understand project scope of work and specific duties and responsibilities for all assigned projects
- Has financial accountability for all assigned projects. The SAM must be fully aware of the budgeted costs at start of project, and monitor/control actual costs throughout the life of the project. Escalate any potential cost overrun scenarios immediately
- Typically performs the following SAM functions for all assigned projects
- Understand project objective, scope of work and customer conditions for success
- Adheres to all Telaid Best Practices
- Work with customer to create manageable schedule and milestones
- Schedules and assign crews
- Orders materials and manages delivery logistics
- Ensures training and quality control plan in place
- Monitor project progress daily against Plan and using Best Practices
- Address scope creep (e.g. change management) in a timely manner. Identify and capture real and potential out of scope costs and present to Service Manager.
- Communicate with and obtain daily updates from technicians. Ensure timeline milestones are being met
- Close monitoring of deliverables and deliverables management process to ensure compliance with customer requirements
- Provide timely project communications and status updates for customer
- Review ServiceNow reports to validate current day, next day and upcoming schedule
- Responsible for accurate revenue forecasting
- Responsible to ensure that timely and accurate invoicing is submitted
- With Service Manager, complete project closeout activities.
- Submit Project Gross Profit performance (budget versus actual) on approved form upon final invoice.
- Provide excellent customer service in all areas. Look for ways to grow relationship and additional project / service opportunities
- Support techs in the field related to security, burglar, and fire alarm services
- Help manage on-site labor, troubleshoot, and direct calls.
- Maintain advanced user standards of proficiency levels within CRM/ERP and WorkMarket
- Train techs and also supporting Help Desk teams (service, project coordinators) on scope awareness and knowledge related to services being administered.
- Create assignments, groups, and manage all activities within WorkMarket while maintaining CRM integrity of phase/status/ETA/PO and communications.
- Perform “triage” to troubleshoot tickets prior to dispatch.
- Establish, capture, report, and use KPI metrics and data within WorkMarket.
- Monitor & report SLA compliance for each client and report to management.
- Update customer on activities, and grow account through excellent service and management of service cases, Move, Add, Change (MAC) cases, rollouts, and projects.
- Address escalations from clients and or partners, including tough discussions to discern if additional charges are warranted.
- Exhibit professional correspondence in a tactful, diplomatic, and honest manner with all levels of staff, business partners, and customers.