Education and Experience:
This position requires a bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline, with a minimum of 0 to 2 years of related experience in QA activities in a science related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Attention to detail, organization, and data analysis skills are required. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel are required. Computer entry and/or typing skills are desirable. Must be able to work in a fast pace environment, multi-task, and have good communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS (continued)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of functions and ability to perform necessary tasks.
- Knowledge of safety and company procedures and practices.
- Knowledge of quality systems.
- Knowledge of regulatory and ISO requirements.
- Knowledge of protein and antibody production requirements, QC testing and related acceptance activities.
- Knowledge of documentation principles and processes.
- Skills in project management and completion.
- Skills in accuracy, clarity and proofreading.
- Skills in problem solving; including the ability to identify root cause and appropriately evaluate a course of action.
- Ability to write clearly and effectively transfer thoughts, ideas and instructions to written work.
- Ability to cooperate with departments to effectively communicate goals and action items.
- Ability to represent the quality system effectively.
- Ability to convey necessary QA information to participants at the meetings and to bring relevant information back to QA.
- Ability to apply applicable quality requirements.
- Ability to be flexible.
- Ability to act independently on routine assignments or projects.
- Ability to plan, organize and multi-task to complete assignments in an efficient manner.
- Ability to communicate professionally, both oral and written.
- Ability to pay attention to details and perform at a high-level accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to primarily work hours that conform to standard business operations (8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.); however, may require extended work hours from time to time, or require shifted work hours from either 5:30 A.M. – 2:00 P.M. or 1:30 P.M. – 10:00 P.M.. May also require some weekend work as needed.