Asmodee North America (ANA) locally headquartered in Roseville, Minnesota is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Arkham Horror,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories.
The Licensing Coordinator functions as a liaison between licensors and game studios, communicating effectively to all teams. This position is responsible for the administrative duties in support of the ANA Licensing department. Accuracy of information and attention to detail are key to success in this role.
- Work with various licensors and studios on product and marketing submissions and approvals.
- Accurate tracking of product and marketing submissions and data entry into licensors systems.
- Communicate with licensors to help ensure prompt approval of submissions.
- Review product and marketing submissions with a critical eye and a focus on proper IP usage.
- Attend meetings with both licensors and game studios, keeping detailed notes and records.
- Communicate licensor feedback to ANAs development, sales, production & marketing teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively with studios and licensors at all levels of the business.
- Maintain a physical product library of key licensed products.
- Maintain and continuously update library of digital licensed assets.
- Handle the coordination, shipping, and receiving of all sample requests.
- Maintain current and proper knowledge of licensing practices.
- Collect documentation needed for the licensing process.
- Respond to both internal and external requests for information and documentation.
- Ability to use appropriate judgment and problem solving when complications arise.
- Assist with resolving licensing issues as needed.
- B.A./B.S. college degree preferred.
- 2-3 years experience with administrative responsibilities in an office environment.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and Google Suite.
- Must be able to maintain an extremely high level of confidentiality.
- Must have excellent attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Must have excellent written & verbal communication skills, with the ability to take direction.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills to handle multiple priorities.
- Must be able to work independently and multi-task different projects.
- Must be adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment.
Asmodee is an equal opportunity employer. We strive for and celebrate a diverse team in our effort to carry out our company values of honesty, integrity, and fairness.