The Parts House (TPH), one of the largest auto parts wholesale distributors in the Southeast and Caribbean, is looking for energetic individuals to join its team!
Drives truck or automobile along established route to deliver and sell products, render services, collect money from customers, and complete the following tasks:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Review the daily schedule provided by the dispatcher.
- Check the accuracy of parts to the invoice.
- Load vehicles and inform dispatchers of completion.
- Sign in and out of TPH’s dispatching system before and after deliveries.
- Drive vehicle to deliver parts to the customer’s place of business per scheduled route.
- Collect customer returns, empty containers and unsold merchandise.
- Collect payment from COD customers and record transactions on customer receipts.
- Issue or obtain customer signature on receipt for pickup delivery.
- Listen to customer questions and concerns and communicate them to the Dispatcher upon return.
- Create Returned Goods Forms (RFG) for any returned product. Completely fill them out and provide a signed, pink copy to the customer.
- Perform weekly vehicle maintenance checks every Monday morning, or as needed; report needed maintenance to the Location Manager or Dispatcher.
- Clean inside of truck every Friday afternoon, or as needed.
- Assist with warehouse duties when not on routes, such as stocking shelves or racks.