Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain the God ordained priorities in your life putting Jesus Christ at the center of everything including your spouse, children, and the ministry
- Passionate about tithing at least 10% of your income to what God is doing through the vision of Faith Church
- Invest in and lead a Faith Church connect group
- Be responsible for developing & multiplying Dream Team
- Avoid the appearance of evil, let no hint of immorality exist and conduct life with the upmost of integrity in all situations
- Attend services regularly with your entire family
- Maintain loyalty to the vision and staff of Faith Church and always protect the unity God has given this church
- Believes and operates in the gifts of the Spirit
- Wholeheartedly believes in the empowerment of women in Pastoral leadership
- Fully devoted follower of Christ
- Person of Godly character and integrity
- Loves Faith Church and lives our vision and culture
- In alignment with “What We Believe” and “Leadership Core Values”
- Attend weekly Staff Meeting
- Personal social media posts in regards to Church activity must be aligned exclusively with Faith Church
- Pastor the Faith Church campus
- Lead the Campus staff
- Raise up Dream Team Members
- Create and implement operational and financial systems
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead and add value to Campus and Central team meetings
- Cast vision and bring leadership to the Dream Team
- Cast vision for, build, and lead connections systems to plug in FC attenders
- Implement stage designs for series changes
- Communicate with all campus leadership teams regarding weekend services
- Adjust current and build new systems that will create growth at the campus
- Be available for appointments (counseling, pre-marital, etc.)
- Prepare a message each week in the event of technological malfunction
- Have staff, leadership, and Dream team prepped for the weekend
- Cast vision, lead and pastor weekend services (Welcome, Commitment Time, Offering, etc.)
- Raise up leaders to cast vision, lead and pastor weekend services
- Be available for ministry time with individuals
- Lead/Assist with Growth Track each Sunday
- Bring leadership to all special events for the campus
- Bring leadership to small group ministry and growth track
- Connect with local city and business leaders
- Ownership of growth metrics for the campus
- Responsible for understanding, generating and processing all reports as they relate to campus metrics
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a heart for the Church and be a mature follower of Christ.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience leading teams or groups
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Work well under pressure
- Enjoys a fast paced environment
This job operates in a professional office environment (routinely uses standard office equipment)
Office time is mostly a sedentary role (stationary at desk and working on a computer). During events, must have the ability to lift up to 15 pounds and stay in a prolonged stationary position for long periods of time.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
The weekly schedule will include 40-45 hours per week and will be the same every week. In addition to your regular weekly hours you will be asked to participate in events that will occasionally include evening or weekend hours, as there are continual seasons where it will be necessary to exceed these minimum hours (i.e., Christmas, Easter, Strategic Planning, are just some examples and do not encompass all of the extended hours opportunities). These hours can/will fluctuate.
Sunday: 6:30AM – 2:30PM
Monday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Tuesday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM (on rotation week will be 11:00AM – 9:00PM)
Wednesday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Thursday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Saturday: Off (on rotation week will be 3:00PM -7:00PM)
Campus to campus local travel and occasional overnight trips will be expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- Level of experience: Intermediate (practical application)
- 5+ years of experience leading in a high-level ministry role
- Ministry centered Bachelor’s degree
Preferred Education and Experience
- Pastoral credentials
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.