Telaid, a provider of technology deployment solutions to multi-site companies for more than 40 years, seeks an experienced Business Data Analyst (BDA), who is looking for an opportunity to join a team in a growing, privately held Company. If you are an analytics professional who has experience driving the mining, analysis and review of product, customer, financial, and key business operating performance data, and can package information to various audiences for next level planning and action, then Telaid has a great opportunity for you.
In this role you are also comfortable recommending ideas and strategies to improve operational efficiencies and employee and client experiences, and you enjoy supporting initiatives that align and support a companys Vision, Goals and Core Values. You also have experience and success assisting with the creation and review of various financial models and projections to help companies build new, or improve the financial performance of existing products, solutions, or services.
Telaid is growing and the need for team members who embody our core values is essential for our continued success. This role will work within Telaids shared Corporate Services team, supporting leaders, managers, and teams throughout Telaids organization. Our desired candidate has a passion for collaboration, a data driven mindset, and possess the ability to take sometimes complex information and communicate it effectively to a variety of internal, and at times external, audiences.
- Collects, synthesizes, and analyzes data, writes reports, presents findings and recommendations, then collaborates with a variety of business stakeholders, to formulate improvement or change recommendations and\or execute assigned additional associated projects.
- Conduct data mining and trending analytics to drive project and service delivery improvements, as well as sales, program, and account management engagement with our clients.
- Assist with the development of self-serve reports or dashboards by collaborating directly with functional owners to support data-driven decision-making and positive business outcomes.
- Collaborate with finance and other Telaid leaders and managers to build and maintain financial models, operational revenue forecasting, or time-based cost\ROI models for services or solutions to inform business decisions and product roadmaps.
- Manage operations metrics and KPIs and report out on a regular cadence, surfacing insights and impactful data, and ensuring insights are accurate, consistent, easy-to-understand and actionable.
- Other responsibilities as required to ensure customer and Telaid success.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of Telaids end to end business practices and operations, including Telaids sales, marketing, business development, estimating, engineering & design, onboarding, project management and core service and solution delivery processes (including labor, lift and material for client site technology installations and support).
- Work with Sales, Program Management and Account Management in preparation of materials for new business meetings, Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) and status reporting.
- Assist and participate in major business enhancements and operational improvement initiatives.
Skills & Personal Attributes
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, excellent business analysis skills, be able to analyze data and information, perform impact analysis and present summarized results in a variety of reporting formats.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, particularly the ability to convey technical or complex information in an accessible and understandable manner.
- Exhibits good knowledge of general business operations.
- Ability to multi-task while proactively setting and managing work priorities in a pragmatic fashion.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work successfully in a team-oriented environment.
- Must possess functional knowledge of technologies used to perform data analysis and reporting.
- Advanced technical proficiency with Excel/Google Sheets (Pivot tables, macros, VBA).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Functions with a high degree of independence (with little supervision) - can identify, analyze, evaluate and problem solve.
- Individual must be motivated and eager to participate in a dynamic and high-performance culture.
- Desire to continuously learn and develop skills, with flexibility in taking on new responsibilities.