Join Aprio's Cloud team and you will help clients maximize their opportunities. Aprio is a progressive, fast-growing firm looking for a Tax Manager to join their dynamic team.
Work with a top 50 CPA-led advisory firm that is passionate for what’s next. With more than 600 team members in 24 states, Aprio is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with offices in North Carolina and Birmingham, Alabama. Come serve national and international clients doing business in and out of 40 countries with team members that speak more than 30 languages. At Aprio, you’ll discover a culture grounded in 31 fundamental behaviors that guide our interactions with each other and our clients every day. We are proud to have been honored as a “Best Place to Work” since 2016 and have the highest ranking on Glassdoor among the top 50 public accounting firms.
- Build and continually cultivate client relationships while providing excellent planning, consulting, and expertise
- Deliver a full range of Aprio tax services in compliance with US Accounting standards
- Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns
- Coordinate and manage a team of tax accounting professionals and ensure continued industry professional development needs are met
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Utilize technology to ensure accurate and timely completion of work processes, filing, and client communications