Marketing/Sales Position: Inbound Marketing Content Associate Specialist
General Council on Finance and Administration (GCFA) is presently seeking candidates for an addition to the Communications and Marketing Team in the position of Inbound Marketing Content Associate Specialist. In collaboration with the Director of Marketing and Communications, this role will be responsible for developing and publishing marketing and communications content and strategies for GCFA and to attract an audience to our channels (including websites, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, whitepapers, reports, webinars, infographics, etc. The successful candidate will maintain existing customers and attract new customers through effective business planning and execution of marketing activities. In addition, this role is responsible for content creation, including writing and producing various types of content, to expand awareness of GCFAs products and services to current and potential audiences and stakeholders.
- Collaborates with Marketing and Communications leadership on the strategy, planning, and execution of the marketing strategies for GCFA and throughout the United Methodist connection.
- Assists in achieving aggressive growth in marketing GCFAs products and services, through written content creation and strategy and working closely with GCFA internal departments. Builds and manages a rich content/editorial calendar to attract a qualified audiences (to including, but not limited to blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Develops comprehensive recommendations on the marketing and communications services plan, collaborating with Connectional Relations (GCFA sales) to track leads and conversions. Works with Connectional Relations to maximize impact of initiatives on constituents & drive growth.
- Grows new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, social media, and lead generating content. Attracts site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and works closely with Connectional Relations, who nurtures those leads to close into clients.
- Responsible for all written content relating to GCFAs products and services, including GCFAs newsletter, product collateral, written video content, and blog content. Assists with written content as it relates to clients on an as needed basis.
- Collaborates with Marketing and Communications teammates, Connectional Relations, and GCFA subject-matter-experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and GCFAs audience.
- Researches and writes content and messages for dissemination through print and other communications platforms used by the organization. Functions include editing of multi-media and written news or other content, gathering data and information for news reports or impact stories, monitoring news services for references to the UMC and determining focus and timing of content production.