Telaid is a provider of technology deployments solutions to multi-site clients. For over 40 years Telaid has been the technology partner of choice for enterprise clients that want to accelerate technology adoption and drive positive business outcomes through scalable, repeatable programs. Telaid understands the critical need to integrate emerging technologies quickly and precisely. Everything we do is designed to help our customers deploy and manage technologies efficiently and cost effectively. Telaid has an unprecedented ability to execute on complex, large scale technology projects on time, and on budget.
Our Core Values are Be Proactive, Be a Team Player, Take Ownership & Do the Right Thing
The Project Specialist-Technology Solutions Center will support the engagement and ongoing management of projects within Telaids Technology Solutions Center (TSC). Telaids TSC is a warehouse for client owned hardware as well as a staging and configuration depot for client assets to be programmed and configured before being shipped to site. This role will serve as the client facing project representative for our TSC as well as a liaison to our internal project teams that engage our TSC services. The Project Specialist will collaborate with warehouse management and personnel to ensure customer inventory accuracy and the effective communication of those inventory levels to all stakeholders. This role will work cross functionally with other Telaid Project Teams to facilitate inventory reporting, assist in removing project roadblocks related to materials, and resolve escalations that occur as a result of inventory management issues. This role will serve as the primary contact for all customers related to asset management to ensure the best possible customer experience.
- Liaison between Telaids PMO and the TSC at the customer/project level.
- Understand all facets of the TSC project scope.
- Work closely with all TSC resources to ensure smooth project operations and deadlines are communicated and met.
- Provide high level of communications to leadership.
- Work closely with warehouse personnel to ensure all aspects of the customers project inventory are correct and ready to support the project.
- Provide escalation if needed
- Build strong customer service relationships with the individual PMs and client teams.
- Attend all TSC related project calls to provide insight and updates on all TSC items.
- Work with TSC leadership and the customer to develop project related reporting.
- Engages multiple Telaid teams including Onboarding, Engineering, IT, Accounting, Service Delivery and Sales to ensure expectations are clear, roles and responsibilities are set, and project scope is defined.
- Collaborates with project teams in the up-front set up of projects to ensure high level of customer satisfaction