The Account Executive helps to aggressively grow revenues by targeting and closing sales with new clients and supporting an existing customer base.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect, consult and sell XCM Workflow Solutions and related services to prospective new customers.
- Understanding accounting, audit, and/or tax workflows in an accounting firm and applications that support them
- Work with prospective clients to learn their business, understand their needs and determine how the XCM platform can best address their firm requirements
- Engage with prospective clients to position XCM Solutions via electronic and face-to-face customer meetings
- Develop strategic territory plan to acquire new XCM customers and hit monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Manage entire sales cycle including making outbound calls, qualifying and cultivating prospects, presenting, negotiating and closing opportunities to develop and expand market penetration
- Participate in a team selling environment by leveraging available resources including solution consulting, professional services, marketing, industry experts and management to get the job done and secure the sale
- Support alternative sales channels
- Travel to client sites or to the company’s headquarters when necessary