Education/ Experience Prerequisites:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 18 years of age at time of appointment.
- Prior experience in law enforcement, healthcare or other emergency services preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills necessary.
- Computer proficient.
- Physically capable of safely performing skills required by the duties of a JUCS Campus Service Officer.
- In possession of a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Shall pass a background check and drug screening upon request.
- Shall be capable of attaining Emergency Medical Responder certification within one year of hire.
- Shall be capable of attaining Firearm Owner’s ID within one year of hire.
Note: This job description is not an employment contract and JUCS reserves the right to alter the job description at any time without notice.
Please visit us at https://www.judsonu.edu/Jobs/ to complete an online job application and submit a current resume through the online job portal.