- Valid Drivers' license and minimum 1-year driving experience
- Good safety/driving record
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds and push/pull up to 75 pounds
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Ability to successfully pass PCF Driving test, criminal background check, and drug test
- Requires skills/abilities to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
Pacific Coast Fruit Company offers a great company culture, competitive wages based on experience, and an excellent benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Pacific Coast Fruit Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with Federal and State equal opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-job-related medical condition or disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Pacific Coast Fruit Company participates in the E-Verify Electronic Employment Verification Program. To ensure that we continue to maintain a safe work environment, all employees must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check prior to beginning work.